Dear Sir/Ma, We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (3.0 + 0.5 + X)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA. Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding : For further details contact us with the below information. Contact : Nagesh S Belur Email: bnsrlease.mandate@gmail.com Skype ID: bnsrlease.mandate Intermediaries / Consultants / Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together
Belur Najesh Sundar Raj Europe, United Kingdom Feb 2, 2018
623 View(s)
Answer

URGENT LOAN OFFER APPLY TODAY

Hello Everybody,My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of 250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of 250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, callwhats-App Contact Number 918929509036 via email urgentloan22gmail.com Thank you.

By :Mrs SharonSim Sim  |  1933 Day(s) ago   |  00 Report Abuse

URGENT LOAN OFFER APPLY TODAY

Hello Everybody,My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of 250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of 250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, callwhats-App Contact Number 918929509036 via email urgentloan22gmail.com Thank you.

By :Mrs SharonSim Sim  |  1933 Day(s) ago   |  00 Report Abuse

Financial Instrument- Lease BGSBLC

We are direct providers of fresh cut bg, sblc, mtn, bonds and cds which we have specifically for lease. we do not have any broker chain in this offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. you are at liberty to engage our leased instruments into trade programs as well as in other projects such as aviation, agriculture, petroleum, telecommunication, construction of dams, bridges and any other projects etc you can use these bank instruments for private placement platforms, commercial loan, business loans, credit lines and much more.For further details contact us with the below information....Contact Mr. SIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAMEmail leasingmandategmail.com

By :SIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAM  |  2234 Day(s) ago   |  00 Report Abuse

Post Comment
Char. Left

* Help us keep the Discussion Boards clean and respectful. We take online abuse seriously. Read the terms of use to avoid having your message deleted.

Uk Select a Country

Our Network :